|I don’t have a great picture for this post,
so here’s the newest addition to our family!
Often, I arrive just in time for something – which in my mind means I’m late because I’d like to be everywhere 10 minutes early.
So it doesn’t surprise me that I’m posting my my ‘Best of Thirteen’ post on January 2. Better late than never? Hope so. Here’s a roundup of top posts and other fun factoids.
Top Posts of 2013
1. Chipotle: That’s Not Natural — Chipotle is the annoying, ignorant bully at school. They make several appearances this year on the blog, but this was the most read entry of 2013.
2. Is Horse Meat Healthy? Is It Better For Me Than Beef? — I post about horse slaughter a lot because several people are opposed to eating horsemeat but how much do they really know about it?
3. Slaughter Plants and Rendering Facilities: Different but Mutually Beneficial — No two facilities are the same.
4. He Loves Me So Much! — I’ve been married twice.
5. Chipotle, Hypocrites No More, To Use Antibiotic Treated Beef (Maybe) — Chipotle is on the list. again.
Top 5 Countries of Readership
3. Australia (good on ya!)
Google and Facebook (Buzzard’s Beat) are still my top two drivers of traffic and some of my favorite and most popular keywords used to find my blog are listed below (these are always fascinating):
- Eating buzzard meat
- How to manipulate a man (they found this post)
- Hippo Hollow Resort (they found this)
- Temple Grandin
- Turkey Buzzard (thanks Sharita)
- Horse meat
How was your 2013? I’m looking forward to blogging more and utilizing SEO better so that my posts get more views! I’ve got lots of exciting things in the hopper – so stay tuned!
Until next time,
~ Buzzard ~